So, I just realized that last week I was tagged by Mama Koala. She's a regular comment-leaver and participant of Thirsty Thursday, so I apologize for not playing along sooner!
1. I love being barefoot, except walking on concrete... the texture drives me crazy - like nails on a chalkboard!
2. I've recently become interested in aprons. I'm going to try a small smock type apron for Addyson as my first sewing project. My mom is letting me borrow her sewing machine.
3. I'm having lunch today with my friend Wendy. We are meeting at El Rodeo, a mexican restaurant here in town... it's our usual.
4. We honeymooned in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, stayed at The Tern Inn's Honeymoon Cottage. It's cold there in October!
5. I like to dip my Doritos in Cottage Cheese.
6. Along with the Candy Apple Martini drinks, I'll be making cupcakes for the Halloween Party this year!
7. I drive a purple Pontiac Torrent and I named her Hendrix. She has a sun roof and a CD player. I don't love her leather seats - too hot or too cold!
I am breaking the cycle by NOT calling anyone out in particular. However, if you'd like to play along, please feel free to jump in and play. I love reading random bits about other people and look forward to reading about you. Please post a link to your post in the comments section so I know you are playing along!
Thanks Mama Koala! This was FUN!