Oct 23, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

Ok, this one contains alcohol too, like last week. Sorry for those of you looking for family friendly or healthy drinks! I mentioned last week that I'd post about an interactive drink that we like to have with our friends at parties, such as the Halloween Party coming up. I think I learned this drink from a bunch of guys in college, who I'm sure were up to no good teaching this to me. It's called Peppermint Pattie. The "drinker" sits in a chair and tilts head back and opens mouth wide. The "bartender" squeezes Hershey's syrup into the "drinker's" mouth. Without swallowing the chocolate syrup, "drinker" then takes a shot of peppermint schnapps, and mixes the two in their mouth before swallowing. I guess it doesn't really take two people to do this drink, but it makes it more fun and messy. Plus, it tastes like a York Peppermint Pattie.

Leave a link to share your drink. Don't have a blog? - leave your drink in the comments section!

2 comments:

JessieLeigh said...

We had a similar drink recipe when I was in college, except it was a "Girl Scout Cookie"... we layered creme de cocoa, butter schnapps, and white creme de menthe in a shot glass and drank it all together.

I can't lay the blame on anyone else-- I brought that one back to school after tending bar for the summer. : )

Tara said...

Sounds tasty:-) I don't have any to contribute this week, but will try to come up with something fun for next week! Hope Addy is doing well.