Sep 29, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I spent way more than my $40 budget at the store this week, $30 over to be exact, but I was able to stock up on things like pasta sauce, mac n cheese, "cream of" soups, and canned veggies. I think I'll have enough to last two-three months or more, which is great. That also included two boxes of trash bags and toilet paper, which I don't typically include in the budget. I also bought Addyson friendly foods this week, which is new for our family. She is starting to be more comfortable with foods, so I bought things that would be great for her to try. These things will last us a month or so.

Sunday: Grilled Italian Chicken & Veggie Foil Packets
Monday: Chicken Club Ring (pampered chef recipe)
Tuesday: Pork Loin With Apples (crock pot) carried over from last weeks menu
Wednesday: Lasangna
Thursday: Leftovers
Saturday: probably picking up something on the way home from JessieLeigh's house! We are going to be visiting her family's farm for the day.

Check out what's being served up by other bloggers at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. She's doing a great giveaway this week, so join in the fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also an Indiana mom! :) Happened upon your blog via Org Junkie!

Looks like a great menu! The apple pork tenderloin sounds yummy and great for fall! :)

Frugal Finds said...

Love your blog!!!

A. said...

It looks very good! I love pork loin with apples.

Also an Indiana Mom.

Anonymous said...

How exciting that she's getting used to some foods! Every little step.

JessieLeigh said...

We can't wait to see you guys! Here's hoping my SIL either has that baby in the next couple days or waits 'til Sunday. : )

Tara said...

The pork loin looks great-thanks for sharing! Also enjoyed your post at lifeasmom, I'm glad the word is getting out about Thirsty Thursday, also:-)

Mandy said...

Your pork loin recipe looks great, I love new crockpot recipes, and I'm puttin that one in my file to try. Great blog!